This would be useful for the people focusing on YouTube Ads.
- Get shown a YouTube Ad
- Right-click on the ad
- Click “stats for nerds”
- Copy the Video ID
- Paste Video ID here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=”VIDEO ID ID” (without the quotation marks)
- That’s the link to the unlisted YouTube video ad.
- When you go to the link, Click on the 3 dots under the video to open transcript
- Click on the 3 dots in the transcript box to toggle timestamps
- And now you have the transcription of the YouTube video ad
- Then just paste the transcription and link into a word document. I highly doubt the business will delete or take down the video ad from YouTube IMO. So there you have the copy and the video creative.