The man who sold Eiffel tower *twice* to businessmen of Paris.
The man who sold his “Rumanian Box” which he claimed can double your money in 6 hrs to recently turned wealthy Americans.
He was about to bring down American economy with his fake note racket.
Even to summaries his cons you need a 10 volume book.
Meet the man ‘Victor Lustig’ – smoothest conmen world has ever seen!
His 10 commandments are still circulated widely as must have skills for SALES & PERSUASION.
But there’s important advanced persuasion skills hidden in his stories.
10 Commandments by World’s biggest Con man Victor Lustig
- Be a patient listener (it is this, not fast-talking, that gets a con-man his coups).
- Never look bored.
- Wait for the other person to reveal any political opinions, then agree with them.
- Let the other person reveal religious views, then have the same ones.
- Hint at sex talk, but don’t follow it up unless the other fellow shows a strong interest.
- Never discuss illness, unless some special concern is shown.
- Never pry into a person’s personal circumstances (they’ll tell you all eventually).
- Never boast. Just let your importance be quietly obvious.
- Never be untidy.
- Never get drunk.
In my Do BETTER Marketing newsletter, I have shared “7 lessons in marketing from world’s biggest conmen that we can use in digital world.”
And I have also shared a small copywriting assignment to help you learn advanced persuasion skills
If you are not on my email list, Google these:”Victor Lustig””The Eiffel Tower scam.””The Rumanian Box Scam”Also…Watch *Victor Lustig videos on YouTube.
And see if you can learn anything yourself.
Or else…You can sign-up Do BETTER Marketing newsletters to learn about a lot more things in creative marketing, online sales and digital strategy that can bring you more $$$$’s & brand growth.
Ready to learn some kickass prsuassion technique from Victor Lustig that you can use to ethically to get more clients, more sales and more profits
Sign-up for “Do BETTER Marketing” newsletter or don’t. And be on your own.